Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between Creative Lichens and you. If you visit or use (or any future site operated by Creative Lichens, you accept these terms and conditions.
Creative Lichens allows you to use the Website subject to your acceptance of the T&C.
You are required to create an account in order to use the Website. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to post your contents.
Creative Lichens takes no responsibility for any content posted by any use. Creative Lichens makes no warranty to their end users for the quality, safety, usability, or other aspect in relation to any content posted on the Website.
To read the complete Terms and Conditions, please see below.
Creative Lichens grants you a licence to access and use the Website, provided that:
- you do not copy, publish or distribute any part of the Website;
- you do not alter or modify the Website in any manner other than as reasonably required for your use of the Website; and
- you otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property
- All content on the Website is owned by or licenced to Creative Lichens.
- You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, distribute, publish or use in any manner any content on the Website other than as permitted under these Terms and Conditions or in the ordinary course of your use of the Website without the express written consent of Creative Lichens, such consent to be withheld by Creative Lichens in its absolute discretion.
- Protecting rights of third parties
- You will not post content or take any action on Creative Lichens that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates any applicable law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on the Website if we believe that it violates any applicable law or any policy of Creative Lichens.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks without our prior written permission.
- You will not post any third party confidential information / document/sensitive financial information on the Website.
For the purpose of the safety of the Website you hereby undertake and covenant the following:
- You will not post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on the Website and/or any other website or webpage linked to the Website.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the Website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, the Website.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code on the Website and/or any other website or webpage linked to the Website.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user of the Website.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use the Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Website.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, including pretending to be anyone, or any entity, you are not, including impersonating or misrepresenting yourself as another person (including a celebrity), entity, or a civic or government leader, or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not create a false identity or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of any communication made using the Website.
- You shall not harvest or collect any personal information about others without their consent or in violation of applicable law.
- You shall not indulge in any behaviour that is obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, malicious, infringing, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- You shall not send unsolicited and/or bulk messages or advertisements, including voicemails or facsimiles.
- You shall not transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- You shall not violate any applicable law and/or governmental regulations regarding the transmission of technical data through the Website and shall ensure at all times to adhere to the extant laws of the land governing the business associated with this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify Creative Lichens, its officers, employees and agents from and against all claims, damages, obligations, liabilities, debts, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) arising from:
- your use of the Website;
- your violation of any third party right, including any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The indemnities referred to in this clause 7 shall survive the termination of this Agreement and your use of the Website.
- No Warranty
- You agree that your use of the Website is solely at your risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Creative Lichens, its officers, employees and agents disclaim all warranties whether express or implied in connection with Website and your use of it.
- Creative Lichens does not warrant or represent that the content on the Website or on any other website/webpage/blog linked to the Website is accurate or complete.
- Creative Lichens does not warrant as to the accuracy and appropriateness of any news or product / services reviews by third parties on the Website and you agree that Creative Lichens shall in no way be responsible for your dealings with such third parties.
- Creative Lichens does not warrant as to the fitness and appropriateness of any the products or services advertised by third parties on the Website and you agree that Creative Lichens shall in no way be responsible for your dealings with third parties who so advertise.
- Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, and in respect of the Website, in no way shall Creative Lichens, its officers, employees or agents be liable for any remedy at law or at equity resulting from:
- any errors of content;
- any personal injury or property damage resulting from your use or reliance on the content on the Website;
- any viruses, trojan horses or the like which is transmitted through the Website by a third party;
- any unauthorized access of secure servers which results in access to personal, sensitive and/or financial information stored therein.
- You will not provide any false personal information to Creative Lichens, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without prior written permission from Creative Lichens.
- You will not create more than one account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use the Website if you are under 18 (eighteen) years of age.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without prior written permission of Creative Lichens.
Creative Lichens may in its absolute discretion and without assigning any reason terminate this Agreement and end your membership and licence to access the Website by taking any reasonable measure to prohibit your access of the Website.
Creative Lichens may vary these Terms at any time without notice. By continuing to use and visit the Website you agree to be governed by these Terms as the case may be from time to time. It is your responsibility to check whether these Terms have been varied.
- No Waiver
Any failure by Creative Lichens to enforce any right or obligation under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or obligation and Creative Lichens may at any time seek to enforce that right or obligation.
If any provision under these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be invalid, then that provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts in Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that you have the capacity to enter into and be governed by these Terms and Conditions.