Bored of the same old oats recipes? Try out our sugar-free apricot oats recipe - A good and healthy recipe for the hot summers. Happy eating!
- Apricots (dried) - 8 (soaked and pureed)
- Oats - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 2 cups
- Mixed nuts - 2 tsp
- Yogurt - 1 tsp
- 1. Bring the milk to boil.
- 2. Toast the oats, grind it and make a coarse powder of it.
- 3. Reduce the flame of the milk.
- 4. Add the powdered oats, stirring it continuously till there is no lump in the mixture.
- 5. Cook for 3 minutes till it thickens.
- 6. Add the mixed nuts.
- 7. Add the pureed apricot, and mix it thoroughly.
- 8. Add a pinch of salt.
- 9. In a short glass add a spoon of curd, top it with oats and garnish with nuts.
- 10. Put it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes and serve chilled.
– By Md. Shehearyar Labib
Md.Shehearyar Labib started his culinary journey at a very early age. His inspiration is his grandmother and aunt. He is currently pursuing his B.sc in hospitality and hotel administration from IHM Bhubaneswar. An ambitious and focused person, he respects his job. His views are, “we can win a person’s heart through his stomach.”