Chicken lovers,chicken lovers,chicken lovers! Lend me your ears. Presenting to you an exotic mix of pineapple and chicken, from the kitchen of Md. Shehearyar Labib. And for all of you who find cooking a herculean task; this is a must read. Easy to make Pineapple chicken satay.You can't miss out on this one.
- Chicken - 8 boneless (2 pieces)
- Pineapple - 8 pieces (2 dices)
- Capsicum - 1
- Tomato - 1 medium
- Onion - 1 medium
- Mint leafs - 10 springs
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Hung curd - 2 tbs
- Green chilli paste - 1tsp
- Chat masala - 1/2 tsp
- Fennel Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Garlic paste - 2tsp
- Oil - to drizzle on the pan
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt, garam masala, garlic paste, fennel powder, chat masala, chilli paste and mint leafs for half an hour.
- Cut capsicum and onion into 2 dices.
- De-seed tomatoes and cut it into 2 dices.
- Arrange chicken,vegetables and pineapple into skewers.
- In a hot griddle pan, drizzle oil and put satays
- Cook for 8-10 mins,turning it to all sides till the chicken is cooked and tender.
- Sprinkle some chat masala.
- Enjoy it with mint chutney.
– By Md. Shehearyar Labib
Md.Shehearyar Labib started his culinary journey at a very early age. His inspiration is his grandmother and aunt. He is currently pursuing his B.sc in hospitality and hotel administration from IHM Bhubaneswar. An ambitious and focused person, he respects his job. His views are, “we can win a person’s heart through his stomach.”