Bored of eating the same aloo sandwiches? We've got an out of box sandwich recipe by Md.Labib. You can't miss out on this one.
- Onion - 1 medium (thin slices)
- Capsicum - 1 Medium (thin slices)
- Olive oil - 2 tbs
- Caraway seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - A Pinch
- Chilli Flakes - 1/2 tsp
- Oregano - 1/2 tsp
- Cloves of Garlic - 7 pieces(chopped)
- Soya sauce - 1 tsp
- Mint Springs and Mayonnaise (For Garnishing)
- Heat oil in the pan & add sliced onion & capsicum.Saute for 2 min.
- Add the garlic cloves, chilli flakes , oregano, caraway seeds and cook till onion is translucent.
- Add sugar, salt and soya sauce. Cook till the mixture turns brown.
- Toast the breads.
- Sandwich the breads with prepared mixture & serve with mayonnaise.
- Garnish with mint springs and your sandwich is ready to be served.
– By Md. Shehearyar Labib
Md.Shehearyar Labib started his culinary journey at a very early age. His inspiration is his grandmother and aunt. He is currently pursuing his B.sc in hospitality and hotel administration from IHM Bhubaneswar. An ambitious and focused person, he respects his job. His views are, “we can win a person’s heart through his stomach.”